Symptoms of a Muscle strain
- Pain, especially after a movement that stretches or violently contracts the muscle
- Stiffness and tightness after rest
- Pain gets worse during movement, and eases with keeping it still.
- Dull pain when stretched
- Pain only at the end of range (when stretched)
- Muscle swelling, discoloration (bruising under skin) or both
- Loss of muscle strength
- Unable to continue playing
- Muscle cramp or spasms
- Hear a pop in the muscle at the time of injury
When to Seek Medical Care
If you have a significant muscle injury or if home remedies doesn’t relieve your pain in 24 hours), call us immediately.
If you hear a “popping” sound with the injury, canno